The Rampage

Meet The Presidents

Malique Valle, Rampage Reporter

Student Body President: Nora Pulu

What is your goal this year?

“My goal for this year is to pull off a successful senior year, not only for me but also for all of my peers!”

How are you planning on helping the students of your class this year?

“I plan on helping the students by incorporating new and innovative events; I also hope to be more accepting and exemplify that to all of the students here at Washington, so we can have good vibes all around.”

• oversee all committees
  • work along side chairs at school events brought to you by Student Government

Senior Class President: Brandon Rodriguez

What is your goal  this year?

“My goal for this year is to make sure that all seniors enjoy their last year here.”

“I plan on helping by trying to create more events that could have a lot of senior involvement.”

What is your class job? What are you planning on doing to ensure that your job is completed?

“This years largest job would be holding responsibility for homecoming and working with others to ensure it will unfold as a greater experience.”

Junior Class President: Patrese Sharp

What would you change about the school or add to this school if you had the chance?

“I would like to add more events such as dances and fundraising to benefit the students’ overall experiences.”

How would you improve the school spirit?

“I want to improve school spirit by advertising STUGO and what we do more often.”

What are your goals for this year?

“My goal is to plan a fun prom, host eventful weeks and be a good role model for underclassmen in STUGO.”

Sophomore Class President: Alissa Redhouse

What would you change about the school or add to this school if you had the chance

“If I had a chance to change anything about this school, I’d probably add a couple more dances, like a winter and spring formal. This way, I feel like students can have a more exciting high school experience, where they can let loose.”

“I would improve school spirit by giving out free little Washington merchandises-flags,purple bandannas, face paint in school colors, beads, ect.- during football games. Of course money would have to be raised, but students could also use them on purple Fridays and spirit week.”

Freshman Class President: Rosario Ramirez

What are your goals for this year?

“Like most freshman I want this year to be memorable so I can plan on learning from my peers so I can be a good class president and help improve the school.”

“I would improve school spirit by wearing more school colors and showing school pride by creating chants for after school games.”